The Digital Marketing Specialist will help plan, execute, and monitor ILA’s Organic and PPC campaigns across all digital channels. Incumbent will monitor our website, execute our Organic Social Media strategy, and develop reports across all digital marketing platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage our CMS, Automation Marketing platforms, and keep our Content Calendar updated.
Essential Functions/Examples of Duties:
• Plan, execute, and monitor all Organic and PPC campaigns across all digital channels (Email, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads);
• Setup and schedule bi-weekly reports across all digital marketing platforms to monitor campaign results (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Hubspot), and create monthly reports following a template provided by the Deputy Division Manager;
• Execute Organic Social Media strategy, posting a minimum of two posts daily (on each selected platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), following the Social Media Plan;
• Manage and update the Content Calendar and create (Copy and Design) and edit content for all the daily posts. Monitor results daily, share a weekly summary, and generate monthly reports following a template provided by the Deputy Division Manager;
• Manage our website CMS (dotCMS), help improve our SEO/SEM, monitor our Traffic (Google Analytics) and collaborate with our teams to create specific landing pages (Hubspot) and optimize user experience;
• Manage our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) and assure correct communication with our customer relationship management (CRM – Salesforce);
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments (A/B testing) and conversion tests; • Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
• Assist with non-digital marketing tasks and projects as may be required from time-to-time, including but not limited to: marketing research, trade-show planning, and execution, public relations, artwork development, promotion planning, presentation development etc.
● Design Skills, familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop);
● Google ads Certification;
● Google Analytics Certification;
● Facebook Ads Certification;
● Experience with developing content (copy and design) for social
● Beginner level familiarity with Video Editing;
● Experience with any automation marketing platforms like Hubspot
(preferred), Marketo, Pardor, InfusionSoft etc.
● Experience with any CMS platforms like dotCMS (preferred),
WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Modx.
● Beginner level of HTML in order to execute some design corrections
to the code in some of our Landing Pages.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications Experience:
● Minimum 3 years of experience of managing and executing PPC campaigns (Google ads and Facebook ads);
● Minimum 3 years of experience managing and executing Organic Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter);
● Minimum 3 years of experience with Google Analytics;
● Minimum 1 year experience with any automation marketing platform
(i.e. Hubspot, WordPress etc.).
Up to 25% of the time.
$55,000 – $62,000 depending on experience.